Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Lurve?

Well, I guess I've been somewhat contemplating the L word. How do I know when it is or when it isn't? How does anyone know? Does it have something to do with the proverbial "butterflies" that one feels upon meeting a person? It seems like an interesting physical reaction to a psychological reaction to something that can't seem to be explained.

I suppose it's been a while since I felt like that for anyone. I also suppose that in the beginning when such feelings occur that the "butterflies" are more intense. That this feeling could wane over time, but hopefully never disappear. Will I ever find these butterflies again? I don't know.

If anyone ever comes across my body covered in butterflies, then you know I've been hit hard. :)

Only time will tell...

No comments: