Thursday, November 30, 2006

Newly Acquired...

In A Coma
White Light Rock & Roll Review

So yeah, lately I'v been on a Matthew Good kick. I already had two other albums: Beautiful Midnight and Underdogs.

Support Canadian rockers! :-)

In other things...

Well, not really a whole lot I guess. Maybe I have a coffee date Saturday. maybe I don't. I guess after the last one, I'm taking some cautious steps. I'm also trying not to let myself get too anxious about these things. It's not good for the ol' ego to work yourself up over something in case things come crashing down. :-) I need to remember to take deep breaths and move forward. Yes, sometimes it's easier to say these things than to actually practice it.

In any case... Going to have a listen to these albums. Also picked up his book "At last there is nothing left to say".

Also got a new toy in the mail today. I might go play with it. :-)

No comments: