Monday, November 20, 2006

What a Difference a Day Makes...

I think that was a line in a song that's been used in some movie. Of course, I cannot for the life of me remember what movie it was. For some reason, I think it might have been some violent movie. Then again, I could be wrong. If someone can pinpoint where this song has been used, please enlighten me? :-)

In other news, as the title of this entry says, what a difference a day makes. I feel more like my old self today as opposed to the hormonal putz that I was on Saturday. Yesterday, I went out to Hudson for the weekly Hash. Got to meet up with a few folks and chat a bit. After the "run", I indulged in a bottle of brew and some pretty darn good chili.

The afternoon of fresh air and some exercise (mostly walking) just tuckered me out! By the time I got home, I was just about ready for bed! I tried to stay up. But I pigged out on the remaining chocolate chip cookies I had. Then I indulged in a 2 hr nap. Ahhhh!!!

Today, another work week begins. :-p I think I might make some chicken tikka masala (a la Patak's simmering sauce) with some basmati. Yumm! Now, if only I can get out of the office...

No comments: