Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday!!

So, the guy did finally call me Wednesday evening. As I mentioned, since I hadn't heard from him, I had time to think things over. He said it wasn't going to work and I agreed. I told him that I know he has his reasons and I had mine. We would just leave it at that. He seemed pretty cool about the whole thing. Although, I suspect that he might have been mildly surprised at me agreeing that it wouldn't work out either. Whatever. Suivant! :-)

The Tragically Hip show last night was pretty good. I think the sound might have been a tad too loud for a small venue. In any case, they put on a pretty good show. The crowd was pretty good. I suffered from cotton-in-the-ears syndrome for part of the ride home on the Metro. I think by the time I got home, my ears were recovering. This morning, things seem to be back to normal. I didn't get a whole lot of sleep. I only got to bed around one and got up this morning at around 6. %-) I really should try to sleep at a more reasonable hour tonight. Uhm, yeah, right. ;-) There were a few rowdy Leafs fans in the crowd, but they got drowned out by everybody else.

The weather seems okay this morning. I think the forecast for the weekend should be decent. I probably should take the opportunity to clean up my deck of the planters and such. Maybe I will head over to Ikea early tomorrow morning to check out the Poang chair. I think I would really like to have that leather Poang chair. And perhaps the matching foot rest. Hmmm.... :-)

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool pic! I agree that the music at the Met is pas mal loud, but it's still a great place for a show.
DJ