Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Mundane Mumblings

I don't think I really have much that's very exciting to talk about sometimes. However, since I do like to write you could say that this is my outlet of sorts.

I remember when I was in high school, I had aspirations of maybe becoming a writer. Of course, when I was in high school, I had also dreamed of being in a rock band. By the time I was a senior, I realized that I had to do what most good Chinese children do, go to university and study either accounting or a reputable major in the area of science. I opted for engineering. Was it the right major? Who knows? All I know is that I managed to make it through.

Lately, I've been wanting to find my creative side. So I've been sifting through some photos I've taken on some trips and uploading them to Flickr. I also joined a photography meetup group in hopes of maybe getting some inspiration, encouragement and pointers. I like photography. I like how it is possible to capture a moment or a scene. I'm hoping to find some photo-ops as I go along. I think I will try to bring my camera with me whenever I go out. You never know what you might come across that's worth capturing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suggest underwater interpretive dance.