Thursday, March 01, 2007

Home Stretch

Maybe I have been burning the proverbial candle at both ends. This week seems to be rather evident of that. Okay, so I didn't have class on tuesday, but still I didn't get to sleep until late that evening (went to a movie instead). But all these late evenings and trying to keep up with class work is starting to take a toll on me. It also didn't help that I did some work over the weekend as well. This week, I started to do some testing. I feel a bit brain-fried. Tonight I have the Mandarin class.

I find that when I get really tired like this my mind starts to go off in different directions. When it starts to do that I tend to think too much about certain things. And when I do that it tends to be somewhat on the negative side. This is usually not very good. :-p I end up feeling a bit bummed out as a result.

Anyway, I don't know how Tuesday's classes will be made up. After this week, there are 2 weeks left of that class. There are 4 weeks left of the camera class. Tonight is class #3 for Mandarin. After this, I think I will need a break!

But despite all the thinking I have been doing, it has come to my attention to question just what state things are between me and him. I am still unclear if we are just still hanging out, or if we have sort of started down the road of dating. I am a bit puzzled and perplexed about this. Where do we stand? Is it something that is still in progress? A friend said that perhaps I am trying too hard to find a new relationship. To some degree, he may be right. Subconsciously, I might be. On the surface, I am trying to go with the flow and see where the currents take me. Is this the right thing to do? I am by no means in any big rush. I don't have any set timeline or goals in my life. In fact, I don't think I've ever really set any real goals in my life. I just exist and live. Is there anything wrong with that?

Anyway, I am still struggling with a few test cases. I've asked for help, but even the experts are having problems. (O_o)

No comments: