Friday, March 02, 2007

Working from home

Well, today's storm dumped quite a bit of snow here. I really don't know what the final count is but the forecast indicated somewhere between 20-30cm of the white stuff. And with the wind blowing it all over the place, I'm sure it looks like more.

Because of this snow storm I decided to work from home. Actually, I sort of decided on it yesterday. So I managed to bring my laptop home. I tried to get a few things done, but some thing just refused to work. Oh well. What can you do?

In the meantime, I'm still in a bummin' mood. I really don't know why. It just seems tht lately, I'll just fall into a bit of a funk. I guess it might last a couple of days. Sometimes I wonder what the triggers are for these moods. I don't think it's entirely hormonal. Then again, you never know.

I have really got to stop thinking too much about things. I've got to re-focus on doing my own thing. I've also got to stop reading too much into stuff.

During the course of my thinking too much, I've come up with the theory that he may have built a wall up around himself. Or, at least, he hasn't been very open about himself. Unlike myself who would tell everyone my life story if asked. I guess I am much more open about things. I don't have much to hide. Of course, there are some things I won't disclose. Everyone's got some sort of secrets tucked away in the proverbial closet somewhere.

So, this weekend... I've got a few things I'd like to get done tomorrow. I might try to hit the supermarket early tomorrow to pick up some stuff to make chili and cake with. I guess that means I should put together a shopping list. Then, if the weather is agreeable, I might go out and try to take some photos again. This time, I will remember to wear a different pair of glasses so I can actually read the readings in the camera! :-)

Anyway, I am almost in the mood to watch a chick click or something...

No comments: