Saturday, March 10, 2007

Springing Forward

Thanks to Dubya, we in North America will be springing forward an hour tonight. We will be losing an hour of sleep a few weeks earlier than usual. I haven't really had a chance to read all the funky logic behind this decision. In any case, I need to make sure all my clocks and watches have been adjusted. :-p

Today, I think I managed to do as little as possible. I really didn't want to work on any programming assignments. I *might* try to finish off the XML assignment Monday night. I absolutely do not have the energy to work on the C++ assignments at all. I think that that class is a total write-off at this point. I need to either talk to the instructor Tuesday or send him an email.

I've been thinking about what to do about vacation this year. I've been trying to get some ideas by looking at sites like GAP Adventures and Intrepid Travel. I'm not sure if I want to visit Europe or Central America. Do I want to visit urban areas? Do I want to be outdoors with Nature? There's one trip that looks interesting. It's an Alaska and Yukon Adventure. It's a bit pricey, but considering how out of the way you are and all, it's to be expected. I'm still mulling it over. I would need to save up a few bucks for that trip.

Otherwise, it's been a quiet Saturday. It's nice to not do much of anything today. Well, okay.. I did do some laundry. :-p

No comments: