Tuesday, March 13, 2007

La Dolce Vita

Well, after some hemming and hawing, I finally made the decision to go ahead and book a trip to Italy. I decided to go in May since it might be a bit too warm come late June.

This is the trip that I plan to take. I'm kinda looking forward to this. I've never taken taken an organized tour. I've always been leery of the coach tours. Since this is considered a small-group (not more than 15) tour, I figure it can't be that bad. The pricing is reasonable as well. I just need to sort out the air portion of this trip soon. I've only put down a deposit for the tour. I need to pay off the balance in 2 days.

Well, that's the big news for the day. Aside from that, I've sent off an email to my C++ instructor yesterday indicating that I will not be able to complete the course. I kinda said I would still come to class tonight, but then, what's the point? So here I sit still until time for the 2nd class (XML). I'm doing okay in the XML course. But even with that one I am starting to get a little lazy about. I really didn't do much more the the "project" assignment last night other than to burn the files onto a CD and print out the files. :-p

Anyway...

No comments: