Friday, March 23, 2007

More inane babblings

So here I am on a Friday evening sitting in front of my computer. I'm chatting with a few friends online. I am listening to some music. I am burning a few DVDs... What's wrong with this picture?

Anyway...

So I peruse Craig's List from time to time. Sometimes there's some interesting posts. Sometimes not. Tonight, for whatever reason, I decided to respond to a couple of them. I really didn't care if they wrote back or not. If they did, great! If not, oh well.

Well, one of them did write back. After a few email exchanges, he asks for a picture. Oh well. Fair is fair, I guess. He did post a picture of himself on CL. But being somewhat cynical these days, I figure, whatever. If I don't hear back from him, then I know. If he does write back, there might be a polite response. In any case, I'm not going to lose sleep over it. Heh! I did send him a picture of me after a hash. Hair's a bit askew and I've already had a beer there. That would explain the stupid-ass smile on my face!

I think I have for a while been saying to myself that I really should just take things in stride. Not to take things too seriously and just live! I guess it's one thing to say it and it's another to actually start believing it. I think I have finally come to the point where I am starting to believe what I'm saying.

I am just going to plow on ahead and move forward. Whatever happens happens. I cannot control that which I can't control. You know. The usual stuff. :-) So it's onward and upward (I guess?).

Aside from all that, I don't think I'll be doing anything TOO exciting. I might go out and do a little shopping. I might also do some baking! :-o

So, I am capable of keeping myself well entertained. :) For the time-being anyway.

No comments: