Thursday, March 22, 2007

Slightly Bored

It's a bit quiet at work this week. But they seem to have come up with stuff for me to fill in these gaps. My latest is to work at updating a 162-page Word document that I've complained about. Since I am currently the main user of said document, who better to update than me? Oh well. I suppose I just couldn't avoid that much longer.

My exam on Tuesday went better than I thought it would. It wasn't that much different than the project assignment given, but I think the instructions for the exam was better. Anyway, towards the end I started to get a bit fed up and wanted to finish up. I know the last part was not completed 100%, but I think I got most of it done.

The camera class last night was fun in that we got to shoot in a studio environment. After the instructor gave some explanation of the use of lighting, we were left to do what we could. It was fun to try all of this. I think I took some good shots.

Pet Foods
Since the news broke out late last week about the tainted pet food killing pets, I started to wonder about the soft/canned food I was feeding Finster towards the end. I know that I had fed him some of that Iams Select Slices. But in thinking about it, I think Finster was already on the downslide when I fed him the soft foods. The canned Royal Canin I was feeding him in the end was not affected by the recall. So, I really believe now that Finster's decline was due to kidney failure due to age and not by bad food.

Monday night, I had started to watch Noir. It's an anime I picked up a while ago. I got the entire box-set. I think I will watch another disc tonight.

Wow! It's kinda nice not to have class tonight! :-o

No comments: