Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fresh air and exercise?

In an effort to get myself out of the house and get more exercise, I came across a flyer in the mail for this. I figure, what the heck! What have I got to lose. And for the cost ($173 total for the Fall session, max. 2 classes/week), it's not bad. It sure beats whatever the local gyms and workout emporiums are charging. So, I hope this works out!

Today is a sort of lazy Saturday I guess. I did go out earlier to run a few errands. I feel like cooking up a few things this week that I haven't cooked in a long while, so I picked up some stuff for that at the local asian super market. Plus, I needed a bag of rice. It's nice to have this place nearby. It saves me the trip of having to go all the way to Chinatown for some stuff.

Anyway, I need to decide what I feel like cooking up tonight...

No comments: