Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Week 34, Wednesday

Today, I actually had a decent day at work. How's that? Well, I felt that I was actually doing something productive and got to learn a few things. So I left the office today with a feeling of accomplishment. :-)

Meanwhile, here I am lying in bed. I turn on the TV and it happens to be on OLN. Pilot Guides is on. The host is in Florence. Ahhh... I really liked Florence. One day I'd like to visit Florence again. Maybe my heart wasn't totally there when I was in Italy in May. I guess at times I almost felt a bit mopey. Not good, I know. Anyway, I think I did enjoy the trip for the most part. The people in the group I travelled with were all nice and friendly people. So I guess I really can't complain.

Anyway, I've got a buddy from work to come over tomorrow to give me a hand with my dryer issue. Hopefully, it can be resolved without my having to call and pay someone to fix the problem. We'll see.

No comments: