Saturday, August 18, 2007

Week 33, Saturday

Okay, I'm kinda boycotting that one dating site again this week. Again I am going through the phase of just getting frustrated with that site. It just stresses me, pisses me off, distracts me and aggravates me. So there. Let's see how long it lasts this time. Those sites so easily sucks up so much of your time. Before you know you wonder where the hell the time has gone and you don't have time to do anything else. It just takes too much energy sometimes.

Last night, I went out with a couple of the guys from work for a beer after work. We went to Brutopia. It was cool. I had the Cubano sandwich which I find quite tasty. And it was quite filling too! :p I had a pint each of the honey and honey brown. Then in the end I had a half pint of the raspberry which had an artificial taste to it. I don't think I'll have that one again.

I got home around half past midnight to the sounds of a screaming and hungry cat. Needless to say I had to feed BS. I dorked around a bit before going to bed. I think I hit the hay around 1:30. Before 5AM, BS started to harass me to get fed. It's as if he was on a schedule or something. I finally managed to keep him at bay at least until 7:30. It's now about 11AM and it seems that he would like a late morning snack. Uhm, no, I don't think so. I don't want to spoil him too much.

My friend J did a Tarot card reading for me the other day. I won't mention too much what the question was but the part that sort of described the current situation was rather accurate. Hmm.. I'll have to re-visit the reading at some point. I've always been a bit torn when it comes to these things. Never really sure how much of it to believe. Anyway...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom wonders how you got home after drinking :)

boobookitty said...

Hahah! I nursed the 2.5 pints over the course of about 6 hrs. I took the metro back to the office where my car is parked. So I was fine by the time I got there. :D