Friday, August 17, 2007

Week 33, Friday

BP this morning: 118/78

I got my sexy keyboard yesterday. It's so much more slim than the white Apple keyboard. I'll have to take a pic for comparison. The feel of it is not bad. I kinda like it! Ahhh! Sometimes it's the little things in life that make you happy.

BS seems to be doing alright. However, he's been so demanding when it comes to feeding time. He wants his canned food NOW. Well, he's going to have to wait a bit longer tonight because I plan on going out tonight after work for a couple of beers. BS will have to be happy with the regular dry kibble until I get home. :p

Other than the keyboard, I think I have been okay when it comes to spending. However, I am not looking forward to seeing the vet charges on the next MC bill. :p *sigh* Just can't win sometimes. I might have to take another chunk from savings next month to pay it down some more.

Anyway...

No comments: