Friday, August 31, 2007

Week 35, Friday

Finally! A long weekend! Albeit, I will have to entertain the folks while they visit this weekend, but it's a long weekend nonetheless.

I really don't have much planned for my folks other than perhaps some dim sum, some shopping around and maybe dinner out. Pretty standard stuff, really.

In other exciting news, I'm contemplating whether I should give this guy a call tonight or wait until Monday after the folks have left. He's a guy who sent me a message on Y! Personals. I dunno. He seems nice enough. Not bad looking. He's got a cute cat. So far we've exchanged a couple of messages on Y!.

Hmm.. I guess I just haven't been doing this sort of thing enough to know what to do any more! :-p Oh I am just absolutely pathetic sometimes. H at work think I'm pretty brave when I mention I'm going to go off on some social gathering with total strangers. Or if I had made contact with someone that I was going to go have coffee with them or something.

Funny... I wonder what would have happened if Blue Sh*t hadn't gotten diarrhea the week I was suppose to have that dinner date?

No comments: