Monday, August 13, 2007

Quickie summation

I feel a bit lazy today to give much of an update.

I picked up BS on Saturday. They retested him. The urea came back closer to within normal range. The creatine however was still slightly higher than the normal range. This could indicate the start of kidney problems. I'm not too worried. Just have to feed BS alright and hopefully things will be stable.

BS was squawking a lot this weekend. I don't think he was happy with his incarceration at the vet's. He didn't eat much during the day there but ate everything they left him at night when it was quiet. What a fraidy cat! The vet prescribed him some medication to take for 6 days. I googled it and it seems that this is what they would probably give for diarrhea of unknown origin. Fun. BS's appetite has not waned. He's pretty much eaten everything I put in front of him. Haven't seen much output from him since Saturday. I'll give it another day for his system to process his intake. :-p

Meanwhile, for some reason, I was just not feeling overly motivated this weekend. Especially on Sunday. I had wanted to go to the Hash but changed my mind. I didn't get a whole lot done on Saturday after I picked up BS. I did go see the Harry Potter movie with some friends in the evening, but that was pretty much it.

Bleah.. It's Monday!

No comments: