Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today's horoscope for Earth Monkey:
Many natives of the sign will be more inclined to merry singlehood than to the constraints of couple life; nevertheless, consider the non negligible advantages which the support of a solid mate can bring you. You'll finally feel the desire to exist by yourself and for yourself; you'll no longer want to account for anyone; you'll also show yourself more authoritarian. You'll be under almost constant pressure; despite your efforts, you can't relax; your anguish will have something irrational.


It's kinda weird, but I think to some degree some of it is true. Usually, I don't put much credence into horoscoped, but I figure they'd be fun to read on occasion.

So today was not a bad day. I felt in general pretty good. The wooziness was not as bad. The muscle aches seem to be subsiding a little bit. I think some progress in adapting to this medication is being made.

After work today, we were supposed to go to Dieu du Ciel for a beer. However, the person who originally organized it could not get out of his conference until 6. So we figured, let's go out for dinner first then beer. Okay! So we made reservations at Maiko Sushi and I had my birthday dinner there. :) Afterwards, we went for a beer at Dieu du Ciel. The guys were sweet. They bought me dinner and the one beer I had for my birthday. :)

Anyway, I am really tired now. Need sleep.

No comments: