Thursday, August 09, 2007

Why do things happen?


Okay, so like I'm suppose to have a dinner date tonight. However, last night Blue Shit (above) made it known that he was having output issues. I had also noticed that he seemed a bit thinner than usual. Also, I noticed that his output seemed more like pancake batter than logs. Okay, enough with the graphical description.

In any case, BS wanted more attention than usual. When he wasn't trying to secure a spot on my lap he was meowing all over the place. I knew that something was definitely wrong when he tried to do a number on the bed. Alright, I think I call to the vet in the AM is in order. I had also tried to feed him some cooked rice mixed with canned food. However, that got regurgitated 6 hrs later at about 2:30AM. Since I awoke to the melodious sounds of a horking cat, I just had to see what was up. I didn't get back to bed until about 3:30AM. And even then, I wasn't able to sleep too soundly.

Needless to say I was quite tired this morning as I was operating on less than 5 hrs sleep. I called the vet this morning and got an appt for 4:30PM. It will be a fun trip to the vet. The last time BS was transported anywhere he was meowing himself hoarse the entire time. Oh yay! I guess I'll just crank up Hospital Music in the car.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pooooor kitty! Pooooor bunster!

Hospital Music is the perfect music for that trip.

Hope you get well rested, a healthy cat and a fun date.

S.G. said...

Fingers crossed for BS. I had hoped too that the rice would help everything 'stick'.

Hopefully he just got a hold of a foul mouse.