Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hump Diddly Hump Day

So I really can't come up with anything more clever than that. :p Bite me.

I am really tired. Last night's cardio class was a real workout. I don't think I've exerted myself like that in a very long time. Despite some of the pain, it felt satisfying that I survived my first class. I was the only new person in the group who showed up last night. We were suppose to be about 17 people, but only 8 of us showed up on a drizzly Tuesday evening.

The cardio part was quite a challenge. It started off okay. Gradually, it became more challenging because we're maintaining a certain pace. After that, some muscle toning moves using the elastics for resistance were done. Some exercises for the abs were done as well. Then to finish it all off, we did some stretches and tai-chi-esque moves. All in all, it was pretty good. It was tough trying to keep up with everyone who's been doing this for a year or more. I hope Saturday will be a bit easier as there are suppose to be more new participants. Yay!

I think I will sleep now. My muscles are starting to ache now...

No comments: