Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wondering

Sometimes I wonder if I haven't been subconsciously been putting stress on myself for no real good reason. I'm pretty sure it happens. But how do you control it? I suppose meditation and the like is one way to deal with it. I don't know. I guess at times I go through a bit of self-doubt about things. Again, I think this goes back to thinking to much. Wondering too much about things I don't have any or absolute control over. As a friend commented, Just go with the flow. I guess it's easier said than done sometimes. I guess I'm just a tad neurotic. I know that the words I get from friends all make sense, but tell that to my psyche. At times it seems like a battle between logic and psyche.

Tonight, instead of going to my cardio class I ended up having a light supper and watched Serendipity. I had ripped it thinking that I might watch it later. However, I decided to watch the movie on the computer. But towards the end, the movie froze. I think one of the files was damaged. So I popped the DVD back in to try to finish watching the movie. It got a little further but then it crapped out again. Grrrr. So I took the DVD and went to the DVD player in the living room. I cued it to the chapter I wanted to finish watching. Well, whaddya know. The blood thing finished playing in the DVD player. I really wonder sometimes about these pieces of technology we use.


Anyway, I think I will go to sleep soon.

No comments: