Friday, September 14, 2007

Post #461

Yes. Apparently I have made that many posts. It's probably not as many as other blogs, but I guess for me it's an awful lot of babbling.

It is the end of yet another work week. It's time to unwind and take advantage of the weekend to pursue other things. I don't think I have anything overly ambitious to take o n this weekend other than to attend my 2nd cardio class tomorrow morning. To some degree I am looking forward to it. I know I will be in some pain or agony. Not sure what shape the participants of this group will be in. I know that one woman who was in the Tuesday evening class will be there.

After the class, I'll probably head home for a quick shower before heading over to MEC for a few things. Maybe check out their packs. I was thinking of getting a pack for the trip in November. I would like to get a waist pack with water bottle holder. Maybe look at some pants for the workout. Cooler fall weather is on the way in. Also, maybe check out some shirts.

In the meantime, something else that has been happening that I have been hesitant to post here because I tend to be superstitious to some degree. Basically, I'm afraid of jinxing things. Since last Saturday, I had been corresponding with a fellow from one of the sites that has on occasion frustrated me to no end. I forget how many messages were exchanged last Saturday but I believe no less than 6 were sent by each of us. The flurry of activity continued on Sunday but on a slightly smaller scale because each of us has some sort of activity to attend to in the afternoon. Then with the beginning of the workweek, the messages were down to one each a day. Now it seems to come to a bit of a pause. His last message indicated that he seems to be unexpectedly very busy this week and Saturday. He said he can't guarantee he can make it to the Hash on Sunday. Mind you that I don't think I directly invited him to the Hash but alluded to the idea that maybe he could go if he had the chance. In any case, I didn't push the matter much. I left it as open as his "Not that I'm saying no.."

Maybe I'll do some baking tomorrow afternoon as well. I need to do something with the apples I got last weekend.

No comments: