Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I don't know me sometimes...

For some reason by the end of today I just felt really drained. It seemed to require a bit more effort and concentration to drive home. When I did get home I felt quite tired. I'm not sure if it's the lack of sleep or maybe I am deficient in certain vitamins. Perhaps I caught something at work. My office mate has been having this on again/off again cold/allergy thing for a while now. In any case, I think I will pass on tonight's cardio class. I emailed the director to see if I could take her class Thursday night instead.

I suppose I should just take it easy tonight. I don't think today has been an especially stressful day although a whole whack of emails arrived pretty much at the same time. I tried to take care of a few of them before I left work. I will have to follow-up on the rest tomorrow after I go pick up my passport.

Sometimes I just wish I knew better what was going on with me.

No comments: