Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mild Obsession.. Really!

So, my friend J sent me this link. Hehehe! It was a good read and analysis of his movies. Thanks, J!:)

Now, I don't think I will ever stalk the guy. I think I'm sane enought o not do such a thing. Besides, I'd rather use my free time for other pursuits (yeah, yeah, yeah, let your imagination run wild there. Sheesh!).

Meanwhile, I am trying to eat a bit more healthy this week. I've been kind of bad about what I've been putting in my mouth the past couple of weeks. On Sunday, I think I downed about 4 hot dogs! :p Ick! So yesterday, I packed a turkey and cheese sandwich for lunch, but I ended up getting a small package of sushi in the caf and had half the sandwich. The other half is still in the fridge. For dinner, I marinated 2 chicken breasts with some spicy sauce and broiled them. I had one with rice and a salad. The other one is today's lunch. :) Tonight, before I head out to my cardio workout, I guess I'll just have some yogurt. Yeah, I've been gaining then losing approx 5 pounds. :p I just want to try to lose it and keep it lost!

No comments: