Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday Morning

The weekend is about half over. Nothing exciting has really happened. I managed to get a few things done yesterday that I wanted to get done. I got a battery for the cam corder. I got a few more mini-DV tapes. I managed to do some vacuuming. And I treated myself to a nice afternoon nap. Oh, the cardio workout went well. I think I just need to learn to breathe better so my body can get the O2 is needs to work more efficiently during the workouts.

Meanwhile, I guess I wonder about things. If I don't ask then I might never know and then lead myself to thinking of things that might not be. That said, I did ask for some clarification on something. The answer I got was not quite what I expected, but I don't think it's the end of the world. Life goes on. Things were not to the point where it should be a big deal. Anyway, not great news, but, hey, what can you do? If things were not suppose to that way at this point in time, then perhaps it's for a reason. Hm, I guess watching Serendipity last week has got me thinking about this whole fate and destiny thing. :-p

No comments: