Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday Evening...

Well, I guess I am overdue for an update here of sorts. What has happened since Wednesday? Well, I went to my class. It looks like it will be interesting to learn Flash. It does look like it will be a challenge of sorts. I need to check out CS3 in the meantime.

After class, I met up with him. We walked over to Hurley's. I had a half-pint of Harp and he had a pint of Tartan. Then we talked. We talked about all sorts of stuff. I found him to be quite funny at times. He made me laugh very hard at some point. I don't even remember what it was about. In any case, I had a very nice time just talking and laughing with him. Before we knew it it was nearing midnight! We walked over to the metro station. The metro is pretty deep and there were 3 sets of escalators going down. We took our time taking them (i.e., we just stood there and let the escalator take us down). He got off a few stops before I had to. I think I got home around half past midnight. I finally got to bed around 1AM. The next day I was pretty wiped.

The next day we chatted for a bit. He said he had a nice time and all. I did as well. He said he had Friday off and was planning to run/hike around the mountain. He has a game Saturday night. I told him I wasn't sure if I was going to go to the Hash on Sunday. Other than that I had my cardio class this morning.

This morning, we caught each other online. We chatted a bit before he asked a question. I thought it was rather interesting him not sure where I stood with regards to how I felt about him. I reciprocated the same sentiment back at him. I then asked if he wanted to go do something Sunday. Now we have a date to catch a movie tomorrow. :)

Meanwhile, I emailed Dale M. about video-recording the Montreal show. He pretty much gave us his blessing to record on his behalf. Yay! I think the others were pretty happy to hear this. I dug out my camcorder and checked it out. It's still practically new. The battery just needed to be recharged. I wonder if I should get a spare battery just in case. Maybe an extra mini-DV tape as well. This should be awesome. :)

No comments: