Friday, September 28, 2007

It's FRIDAY!


So we will start off today with the above cartoon. I found it rather amusing. :-D

Last night I went to cardio to make up for the workout I missed on Tuesday. Boy1 I really needed that. I'm a bit tired this morning, but I think that's mainly because silly me decided to stay up late chatting. Oh, this Internet thing will be the death of me some day. Or, maybe will be the source of all my sleep-deprived nights. Come to think of it, it would be sad if all my sleep deprived nights were due to the Internet. Think about that one, folks.

Tonight, I'm having a few friends over for movie and pizza. Nothing too big or over-organized. I'm saving that for an Oktoberfest type of gathering next month. One of the guys coming over has a John Cusack movie, "1408". I'm not usually a huge fan of horror, but this has got John Cusack in it. So maybe it will be funny and sophomoric in parts? :D Okay, maybe not.

I have cardio again tomorrow morning. The usual Saturday instructor won't be there but last night's instructor will be subbing for her. At least I have a taste for how she works. :) A few of the people who were there last night also take the Tuesday night class.

Sunday, I plan to co-hare the Hash. This weekend should be nice for getting out and about! :)

No comments: