Saturday, July 22, 2006

Confooosed!

Sometimes, I feel a it confused over what I should or should not be doing. Should I be persuing new relationships? Should I take more time for myself? Should I buy smooth or chunky peanut butter?

It's obvious that decisions are not handed to you on a silver platter. Much thought is required here.

In other things..

I went out to Finnegan's to drop off some mail for the ex-in-laws. They've been great about the whole situation. I guess it does pain them that they do not hear from their boy very often. They seem to know about as much as I do as to what's going on with him. In any case, I hung around most of the morning before heading back.

At home, a friend of D's called to see how I was doing. He hadn't tried to contact him yet, but might give him a call this week at work to do lunch or something. It was very kind of J to call to see how I was doing. We both agreed that it's probably best not to press for more information than D is ready to give.

Afterwards, I decided to take a nap. I had just swept/cleaned the garage when J called. I think I will watch a video after supper. It's been a fairly quiet day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crunchy! I don't even know why you even bother with smooth.