Monday, July 10, 2006

John Cusack

It seems that I have been on a John Cusack kick as of late. Since the breakup I have watched "High Fidelity" about 3 times. Over the weekend I picked up "Must Love Dogs" and watched it with a friend. I wanted to watch "Grosse Point Blank", but I couldn't find it. I don't know what happened to the DVD so I ordered another copy from Amazon. On top of that I had also placed an order for "Tapeheads". Tonight I think I will watch "Being John Malkovitch".

Why the attraction to John Cusack? I'm not entirely sure to tell you the truth. I suppose that his boyish good looks were definitely a factor in his earlier movies ("Say Anything", "Sure Thing", etc.). His later movies as an adult, let's say from "The Grifters" on, shows his versatility to play a variety of roles.

Now, admittedly, I have not seen ALL of John Cusack's movies. I like John Cusack, but there are certain genres of movies that just do not appeal to me. For example, I have not seen "Con Air". There might be some I have not seen yet that I will at some point. I think John Cusack would have something to worry about if he knew there was a huge fan who has seen every single movie he's made. ;-)

So, will I ever get a date with John Cusack? I highly doubt it. ;-) I certainly don't want to end up being a stalker! It's bad enough there was that one guy who wanted a date with Drew Barrymore! I don't think I would want this to be turned into a movie! ;-)

No comments: