Friday, July 28, 2006

It's 5:00PM...

.. do you know where your brain/sanity/sensibility is?

So I just got home. I think I was starting to run out of steam on my ride home. I just did not think I was pedalling as hard as I could. My legs were starting to feel tired. Nevertheless, I perservered. I think I still made good time. Now I'm just plain hot and sweaty. :-p

I should grab a bite to eat before I head out this evening. But what the f* should I have? I don't want anything too heavy. I don't want anything too complicated either. Looks like I will be exploring the cupboards and the fridge a few times before I'm happy with some selection. :-p

I had hoped I could grab a quick nap before going out. However, in between taking a shower and grabbing a bite to eat, that might not be possible. At least I had a shot of espresso around 1:30. I don't know when the caffeine will kick in. Maybe I will just fall asleep in the middle of a round of pool. :-o

Anyhoo..

No comments: