Thursday, July 27, 2006

Dis n' Dat

Ugh! I find that I still have a hard time getting a full night's sleep. Sometimes I think it's because I have been staying up late a lot lately. Normally, I would be in bed by about 10PM. Now, I'm usually going to sleep somewhere between 11 and midnight. Given that my wake-up time has not changed, I am losing a couple hours of sleep each night. On top of that, I have been waking up in the middle of the night a lot. :-p

I think tonight, I will limit and evening chats and call it a night by 10:00PM. I will make myself go to sleep. I need to get back on track and re-energize. Wanting to take a nap in the middle of the day is not good.

Hot date Friday? I don't know. In any case, I have a "date" with someone Friday evening. I won't divulge too much here for the moment. I really don't know what to expect from this. He was the one who suggested getting together. Originally it was supposed to have been 2 weeks ago, I think? However, something came up and it got postponed. I currently perceive him as a serial dater as he has mentioned having a date everyday some weeks. Will I just be another notch on his date list? Who knows. Eh, whatever. At least I have a reason to go out! :-D

1 comment:

Lisa said...

maybe your lack of sleep is a hormonal inbalance. My lack of sleep started in my late 30's and continues til this day...I'm 46 & have been surviving on 5-6 hours of sleep for about 10 years.