Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Today's Babbling

Today I would like to wish Shawn a very happy birthday. So, without further ado, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN!

There are other people whose birthday is today. They know who they are.

This evening I watched The Tao of Steve. It's an interesting little film. I think it originally came out in 2000. It's worth a watch.

Today, I was rather busy at work. The morning was a bit slow because there was some troubleshooting to be done. Once that was out of the way, we were able to commence testing. By 4:30, we had had it. So, tomorrow we will continue. It will probably be another full day, but at least it will be a busy and hopefully productive day.

I thrive on a certain amount of stress. I find that I am not satisfied with the work that I am doing unless there is a certain level of stress or pressure. Of course, I can only handle so much stress and pressure. I know that I need a break when I start cursing like a drunken sailor. ;-)

Things I have to keep in mind: Do not lose focus on what is important at the time. I do not need too many distractions in my life at the moment. Of course, I do need to pay some attention to my social life. However, it should not dominate my life either. I need to ensure a balance in all aspects of my life.

Was listening to: New Order

No comments: