Saturday, July 15, 2006

Peaks and Valleys

It seems that for a while, I will experience at times peaks and valleys in the mood department. Perhaps I have certain expectations of what I should be doing or what position I should be in by now. As there has not been a whole lot of progress, I am feeling a little discouraged. As a result, I feel a little bit bummed. I think I am in a valley of sorts for the moment. Of course, it could be low blood sugar too.

Elsewhere, I cannot help but to check out the dating sites still. Even though I am not ready, I still peruse them. Why do I keep doing this? Am I just torturing myself?

Anyway, went out today. Did a little shopping downtown. I haven't quite calculated the damage, but I did pick up a few things at Lush. I also picked up a book and 3 DVDs. Maybe I should go watch one of them now. I think I'll go make a salad beforehand...

DVDs: "Under the Tuscan Sun", "Danny Darko" (Director's Cut), "Shaun of the Dead"
Book: The Wonder Spot by Melissa Bank

No comments: