Monday, July 17, 2006

Keeping Busy

Well, somehow I managed to keep myself pretty busy yesterday without imposing on the company of friends. I guess some stuff that should normally be taken care of had to get done. Even after spending some time putting the trainer together I still had the usual mundane chores to do: laundry, vacuuming, mopping, etc. Well, okay, maybe not so much the vacuuming since I just let the Roomba loose in the place while I go out on errands. ;-)

Anyway, I think I am starting to feel some attraction to this one fellow I have been chatting with. ;-) Haven't met yet, but I'd like to. I don't know just how ready I am to meet new people, but what the heck, gotta start somewhere. I just have to remember to take things one step at a time and not rush things. Of course, my future down the road is not totally clear yet. I'm still waiting to hear back from W.

In the meantime, it's back to the grind on a Monday morning. :-p

No comments: