Monday, July 24, 2006

Denial of Age

Well, someone just *had* to remind me that next Tuesday I will be 38. :-p I don't even feel that I am 37 nevermind 38!! How did this happen? When did this happen? I think that mentally I am still at least 5 years behind what I am age-wise. Physically? Well, that's up for debate. :-p

In any case, I hope to pass a quiet and uneventful birthday. Although, somewhere in the back of my mind, I wonder if anyone isn't thinking of planning something.

Last night I watched Poppoya. It's a rather sentimental Japanese movie about a railroad man and his losses and gains. I've watched this before a few times, but this time around, maybe it's hormonal or something, I got all choked up during some of the sad scenes and not so sad scenes. I like this movie nonetheless.

Currently listening to: Tri-State (album) by Above & Beyond

No comments: