Saturday, January 20, 2007

Bad Habits

Well, not really *that* bad, but for a weekend I think it's bad. And the bad habit is getting up early when you don't really have to.

As part of what I told myself and a few witnesses, I will avoid unncessary shopping. A few days ago, I had thought about going over to MEC. For what exactly? I think I was looking at some of their pants and stuff. I could use a couple more pairs of their merino wool socks (oh they are comfy!), but aside from that I really did not need anything else. And is it really worth it to shlep all the way over there by car (about a 10 min drive) for socks? Hmm...

I think this weekend I need to devote my time to studying for the classes I'm taking. I think I will still go to the movie this afternoon. Maybe. I think I will pass on the hash tomorrow in favor of some reading. I think I've been keeping myself busy the past few weekends with things to do. I think this weekend might be a good weekend to stay in and catch up on other things.

Yeah, reading up on C++ and XML will be a lot of fun! (O_o)

No comments: