Thursday, January 04, 2007

Weeknight Frolicking

Well, okay, maybe not really frolicking, but I did go out with a few friends last night. One of them needed a sushi fix before he had to go to Indonesia for a couple of weeks for work. Afterwards, we went over to a nearby pub for a pint and some Bailey's cheesecake. We hung out there for a while until it was nearly 11.

Thankfully it was a slow week since quite a few people were still off on holiday this week. Otherwise, I don't think I would have gone out like that on a weeknight. Perhaps just the sushi part... But then again, the last time we went for sushi it was a Thursday night and we had also gone over to Hurley's afterwards. But we didn't stay as late.

Soooo, I am a bit pooped right now... I really should go to sleep earlier tonight..

No comments: