Monday, January 01, 2007

Sad Sack

Okay, I will admit that too much idle time is not doing me a world of good at the moment. I find that when I am not busy with something that I am tryin to find something to occupy my time. Sometimes, there's not a whole lot to do. When that happens then my mind starts to wander. And when the mind starts to wander then that's not always good.

I think the last time I was on my own during the holidays was soon after I moved into this place. I guess I managed to pass the time in trying to settle in. Of course there was that little *ahem* distraction one evening, but I won't say any more about that.

This year, my distractions were: a trip see my folks, small shopping-spree at IKEA, a holiday party at a friend's and some baking. Sad to say but I spent New Year's Eve at home in front of the computer. Well, I did have some company. I was IM'ing my brother who was also in the same predicament. Yeah, we were both sad cases...

Anyway, I'm in a less than chipper mood the past couple of days...

But wait! It's a work day tomorrow! Oh joy...

No comments: