Friday, January 26, 2007

Moving On

Last night I came home to a less than full household. Even though he was just one cat, he just seemed to fill the void that is now there. He was never really a rabble-rouser, but yet, now that he is gone, I can sense that something is missing.

Blue Sh*t was acting funny last night as well. He was wanting more attention and affection from me. I just could not get him off my lap. He was more clingy than usual. I really wonder if he's disturbed by the recent change. I know that he has acted funny in the past when there has been some major changes in the household. If that is the case, then he is a rather insecure kitty. Whatever it is, I'll give him what he wants. I don't mind. I like the sound of a cat purring happily away.

I'm starting to feel better now. I can reminisce about the things that Finster has done without getting too choked up about it. However, when I see notes of sympathy or condolences, they still get me a bit teary-eyed. Only time will heal these wounds. The scars will still be there. If not, then we would not remember these times.

----

I think all of the stress and lack of sleep this week has taken a slight toll on me. I might have opened myself up to a slight cold. I thought it was just from the crying that I was a little bit congested. However, today, with some sneezing and sniffling I'm pretty sure it's the start of a cold. So now it's time to dose myself with a lot of Emergen-c and ColdFX. I have a small dinner party planned for next weekend! This weekend I think I will just try to relax a bit. I hope I can motivate myself to work on the C++ assignment and perhaps take some shots for the camera course. I guess I will still managed to keep myself busy even if I don't go out.

No comments: