Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Uhmmm...

There are some days when you get this brilliant flash of imagination or insight. Then as soon as it appears, it disappears. Then you wish you had taken the opportunity to make note of the moment of brilliance. How often has that happened to you?

I sometimes do regret not taking that brief moment or two to note some things that go on in my head. Thinking about it now, maybe it's a good idea to keep a small notebook handy for such occasions. Actually, I do have this little orange notebook that my ex left behind. He had only written a couple pages of Japanese notes. I don't think he'll be needing them any more.

Sometimes these moments occur at work. I might have a notepad or something nearby but I never took the time to jot things down.

I think it's about time I started to do this.

Then, what would I do with these notes?

No comments: