Thursday, January 18, 2007

Someone stop me!

I now realize that I have been shopping ALOT lately. I think I might have mentioned in an earlier post about things I have bought. It doesn't stop there. I have been making smaller purchases as well. It just adds up. I really need to stop.

If I'm not shopping, I am baking. This is almost as bad. It's gotten to a point where everyone at work almost expects me to bring something in every week if not every day. But when you're home alone and don't feel like studying or something then you look for distractions (aka trouble). I think that's what I have been doing.

So, I just got another Crumpler bag for my camera. I also just ordered a Sumo Omni as well.

Someone STOP ME!!!

Update: I am shopping to compensate for what's missing in my life at the moment. I think that is the actual realization...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least with baking you can share!

boobookitty said...

Well, I suppose the Sumo Omni could be shared too. It could be a loveseat according to the marketing blurb.. :D