Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Decisions

Well, I really had a hard time trying to sleep last night. Again, I got very emotional last night. I can also see that Finster is not feeling very well. He seems to be looking at me in askance. He also seems to struggle to meow a little bit at me. I know he's very tired.

I guess what made it very hard to sleep last night was that I have come to the decision to not wait any longer. This morning I will be taking Finster to the vet one last time. I think it's best for the both of us. As hertbreaking as it is, I don't want to see him like this any longer than necessary. Last night, he would not even touch the bit of canned food I put out for him. To me that is a clear sign.

The vet only opens at 9. It's just after 8 right now. It's also a bit ironic that Finster is in his carrier resting/napping. I really need to keep my mind focused on other things and not dwell on this too much otherwise I will never make it to the vet. I have to steel myself. It will be a long day.

No comments: