Saturday, January 20, 2007

Weekend half over...

.. and I did not spend a penny today. I managed to avoid perusing sites that sold anything. Earlier I did sort of thought about buying an album off of iTunes, but I decided to hold off on it for now.

So what have I done all day? Well, for most of the afternoon, I have tried to read some C++. Dry reading as it was, I did do a little websurfing every now and again. I think I managed a couple chapters. Tomorrow I will continue.

I did start to put together a grocery list for tomorrow. I find that if I at least make this extra effort it helps tremendously in meal planning for this week. Especially since I will classes 2 nights a week now. So I will need to plan on having something to eat before I head off to class. I think I will make a pot of chili in the slow cooker or something. No, the slow cooker is still at I&J's place. I suppose to could swing by and get it before they go to the Hash...

One more day to get through without shopping... But oh! All of the temptations out there!!

No comments: