Friday, December 22, 2006

Almost all packed and ready to go

I've more or less threw what I need for 5 days into a suitcase. I've put the DV cam and camera into my backpack. I've written a short note for my friend who will keep an eye on the felines while I am gone. What have I got left to do?

There are some days when I feel less than inspired. Today seems to be one of those days. I don't know if it's because my mind has already decided to go on holiday before me or what.

Maybe it's the holiday blues or something. Other than seeing family the next few days, there's really not much else that's terribly exciting. Well, I guess it should be fun to see my sister's twins running around. When I saw them last Christmas they were just 6 months old. They'll wonder who this stranger is. I suppose I'll become their doting auntie.

Hmmm, I wonder how things will be at the airport tomorrow morning. I guess I just need to make sure I don't have any gelatinous products with my carry-on. :-p The flight is only about an hour from here to Boston. It's getting to the airport and checking in that will be the pain the proverbial arse. I guess I could look into their online check-in system. Should save me some grief and time.

No comments: