Saturday, December 02, 2006

Brrrr!

It's cold today. It was also very windy. I hate when it's so windy. It's rattles everything.

Snow has been forecast for tomorrow. Yay! Some real white stuff, I guess!

I sometimes wonder just how much online time is spent perusing some of the dating sites. There are days when I ask myself just why the heck I'm spending so much time logged into some of these sites. It is such a huge waste of time to log in so frequently. When I remind myself of this I instantly logoff and look for something else to do.

Something that I do try to do more often is to update this blog. There might not always be something interesting, but it's just my way to convey my thoughts and feelings for the day. I guess I'm just not very good at relating the details of the day's events. I'm probably better at discussing what was going on in my head as a result of something that's happened. Which leads me to this...

Chemistry. Based on Wikipedia's definition, I wonder just how or when you would know if there is some sort of chemistry between two people. How instantaneous is this chemistry? I find that it's a bit of a puzzle sometimes. Or maybe I'm just a bit thick when it comes to this sort of thing. I suppose that interpersonal chemistry could also be equated to this "clicking" between two people.

Elsewhere....

Finster - Diabetic Kitty
Finster made a trip to the vet today to have his sudden weightloss looked into. About a month ago he weight in at around 12 pounds. today he was down to about 9. The vet took some blood and x-rays. It seems that he's a bit constipated which could explain a few things. As well, he might be experiencing some pain in the mouth due to the condition of his teeth. So the poor fella had to endure an enema. He did get some fluids to help with some dehydration. The vet gave me a bag of solution for me to help with his hydration at home. On top of all that his heart murmur seems to be be a bit more pronounced. Because of that, he might be at risk if he were to be put under for a teeth cleaning. But there's still one set of blood tests to be done. We will only know on Tuesday what the results are for that. Overall, this was not a cheap trip to the vet. Finster had better have a few lives left! ;-)

No comments: