Friday, December 22, 2006

What goes on in my head...

(I can only imagine what Shawn might comment based on just the title of this entry!)

Just some of us are able to multi-task, I think that sometimes I my mind/thoughts are also multi-tasking in some way. This could explain how during the course of a conversation I might do a total 180 and start talking about a totally different subject. However, for me, my mind had already come up with the logical path from discussion A to discussion B. So it made some sense to me, but not to everyone else. And this tends to drive some people crazy. Don't get me wrong! I don't do this all the time! Just enough for a few people to notice. :D

Sometimes I wonder about my communication skills. I sometimes come across websites where the individual goes on (usually quite passionately) about a subject that is close to the heart. This makes me wonder about my own ability to convey such thoughts and feelings. Or for that matter, it makes me wonder what there is that I am passionate about. I wonder what I might be passionate about. There are so many things that I think about, but I don't think there's really any one thing that jumps out as something that I am absolutely passionate about.

I guess I just like to try to keep things simple. I don't like too many complications. With complications come worries. And I don't like to worry. :-p

No comments: