Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Home again

Well, I made it home in one piece. The flight was rather uneventful. However, the plane did have to sit in front of the gate until some ground crew were able to come and guide it the remaining 100 feet in. :-p

I sat next to a woman who has been commuting back and forth between Montreal and Boston for some sort of infusion treatment for her MS. Apparently, it's a treatment that has not yet been approved in Canada but has already been approved for use in the US and other countries. According to her, the treatment has improved her condition quite a bit. She still needs a cane to assist her in walking, but before she had to rely on a wheelchair. That's quite an improvement.

I got home around 9ish. The cats were okay. No mishaps while I was gone. Around 9:30, Mark called to ask about the party the next evening. I said I was still planning on going. Abe might go as well. So I guess we'd meet at my place and then head down.

Anyway, I am pooped...

No comments: