Monday, December 18, 2006

Take the engineers curling!

The Curling Arena
So this is where we spent a few hours today. I've never curled before so this is the first time trying it out. Since we're playing on ice, the one thing I had on my mind was whether or not I was going to fall flat on my ass! Well, thanfully, I hadn't. However, I got the nod for being the worst player! Well, I guess it was all in good humour. :-)
Flame On!
At about 2:00PM, it was time for lunch. So off we went to Fuji's and their teppanyaki grill. It was your typical japanese teppanyaki place. The food was good and the show entertaining.

Tomorrow: Coffee and Cannoli. I think I will have to skip breakfast...

My buddy Abe just got back from China. Will probably meet up with him tomorrow and shoot the sh*t. He's not sure if he's going to take the offer in China or stay here. He needs to know exactly what his options are before he makes his decision. It doesn't look like it will be easy unless he has something clearly defined.

In a few weeks, I will be back in the classroom. I can't remember if I had mentioned it already in an earlier entry, but I've registered for a couple courses at Concordia's ContEd. As well, I've gone ahead and registered for a Camera Basics course at Dawson. I'm looking forward to the classes. :-) (Yeah, some of you might think I'm somewhat masochistic by doing this.)

No comments: