Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Viewpoints

I suppose a lot of people like to voice their opinion on different things via their blogs these days. It seems to be quite the thing to do. I have nothing against that. I think it's well within everyone's right to make their beliefs known. The one thing I do have an issue with is when people try to force their opinions/beliefs onto you. I would like to think that I choose to believe what I do without any forceful influences.
People can say what they want, what they believe in. Just don't try to shove those beliefs down my throat.

That aside, you will notice that I do not post much about politics and the like. To some degree I feel that what my political beliefs are are my own. If, however, something comes up that really irks me, I might comment about it, but I won't write a huge political commentary about it. That's just not me. I do appreciate those who intelligently comment about things. I don't like those who rant and rave with no real logic to back up those rants.

*****************************

Almond Biscotti
This evening, I continued my baking binge. I made almond biscotti. I had a small end piece and it was rather tasty. These biscotti will go well with tomorrow's coffee! I think the guys at work will really like these.

Tomorrow, I will make Apple Cake v2.1. What's v2.1? Well, I'm going to try something different in how the apples are laid out. The problem I had with v2 was that I was afraid of the batter overflowing. I figure if I arranged the apple slices in a certain way then maybe the batter will settle in better. Anyway, we shall see!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're wrong! Your opinion isn't as good as mine! Take that!