Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Bags Redux

Interestingly enough Matthew Good posted an entry about LV bags. I guess it was somewhat of a rant on the beaucoup bucks spent on the darn things. Personally, I do find LV overpriced for what they are. I guess I am just not an LV type of gal.

However, when it does come to bags in general, I am weak. I cannot tell you how many bags I have acquired in the past 12 months. At least they're not costing me a few hundred dollars apiece! My current weakness is for Crumpler and Kipling bags. I like Crumpler because they're cool looking and practical. I like Kipling because they're also practical and each bag comes with a monkey attached to it. :-)

I guess Crumpler and Kipling are more my style than LV is. Okay, I do have a Coach bag. But it's a classic Coach bag that'll last for years! I don't like the current trendy ones with the ginormous buckles and such. :-p A bit too gaudy.

My 2 cents on the bag subject.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to let go of your Matthew Good fascination! It's not healthy!

boobookitty said...

Oh you mind your Ps and Qs, Mr. Wii!

At least I haven't started to stalk to guy...

Jennie said...

Don't worry about the MG fascination. It keeps some people sane. I have a coach bag too. I paid for it myself. :)